martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Alfonso Torrelo and Andrea Pinto

Alfonso's experience:
My experience is fascination, the landscapes are faboulus.
The Pais Vasco is in the north of Spain, and it's very wet. For this reason, the landscapes have got a lot of vegetation.
We traveled to the Pais Vasco in bus and it was 12 hours of way, but when we arrived to the Aralar camping, we were exciting  and tired. My favourite experience was the visit to San Sebastián there were fascination.

Andrea's experience:
I was in the school all time and it was so boring. I didn't do anything on this week.
The most funny things were the terror movies and the beehive.
We saw two terror films: La matanza de Texas y Saw VII, and the last movie was very bloodie.
Other day, kike and Josemi went to the school in drunken state, and it was so funny for me, but Charo didn't think so.
We pulled a beehive, and the bees chased us. I was afraid in this moment, but then i laughed with my friends.

4 comentarios:

Julia Mason-Elliott dijo...

very good, we had a lot of fun! :)
Poor Charo...are she crazy now?

Alfonso dijo...

She's crazy all time.

kike dijo...

charo now is TOO crazy

naya dijo...

charo crazy?? cahor is crazy all tima *3*

Publicar un comentario