martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Our trip to Pais Vasco 2011

We like this trip a lot because we had a good time with persons that we usually don't speak so much. 
The trip was really good, because we did some news things, like for example : we went to Concha's beach , we did a hiking in Navarra, we visit Guggenheim, we went to a spring (it was very nice), and we saw a painted forest called Ibarrola.
In San Sebastian we had three hours for free time,we went to the beach, had lunch in the city, visit the ''Peine de los vientos''  made by Chillida.
The day we visit Bilbao, when we were in Guggenheim, Pablo Becerra ( a boy of 2º B ) broke an sculpture. But the officer of the museum saw the video and it was accidental so we left the museum. We didn't like the hostel in San Sebastian because it was veeeeeeeery small, called Ameztagaña.
Personal opinions:

Antonio Morcillo:
I like this trip because I had a good time with my friends. I will like to return to País Vasco.

Laura Coll
This trip , for me is the best. Because I had a good time with persons that I usually don't speak with them, because we had a lot of free time, and because we visit a very nice place.

2 comentarios:

Alfonso dijo...

Is very complete with the experiencies of each.

marta dijo...

I think it is great to know each other better in a trip. excellent

Publicar un comentario