martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Pais Vasco

Claudia experience: i really love this trip because the places that we have visited have been very nice and we spent it very well coexisting together. What more I have liked has been the beach of the shell and san sebastian because I have been charmed with his city and the beach was very beautiful. It has been an unforgettable experience and has served me very much to take again friends and to spend it to me phenomenal with my companions and friends.

Nayabel experience:In this trip our class go to the Pais Vasco.This is unforgettable experience,beacuse you know news places different to Seville.
We go to more places as Bilbao, in Bilbao we go to de guggenheim, the museum as fantastic and so interesting, for is a other world for the world to the museum, because is not borning and
us could be free to the museum to look at things calmly. The guggenheim and de beach "concha" are my favourite places for this trip.

1 comentario:

Nicolás dijo...

we had a really good time

Publicar un comentario