martes, 26 de abril de 2011

the trip by Paco and Kike

Paco: In the trip I was with all my friends and I enjoyed. I did two paths but I prefer the second than the first because in the second there was beautiful landscapes. I visited the Guggenheim and I saw spectacular sculture. I had lunch a pizza in San Sebastian. The last day I saw a sculture. The sculture is a cow with the pais vasco flag. The las night I saw the TV. I brought a pillow and I sleep in the bus.

Kike:For me,this week was a vacation. We didn´t do NOTHING. Well, in a a moment we derrived a honeycomb.the tuesday,the "semi" and I weren´t come to class. We arrived in my house all time,and we pass a great time. The rest of the days we pass doing the subnormal,saw films and touching the....bothering the teachers^^

3 comentarios:

kike dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
kike dijo...

WASABIIIII

Anónimo dijo...

Is a bad post

Publicar un comentario