jueves, 12 de enero de 2012

My daily routine

Juan:


I get up at 7:10. I get dressed and after I have breakfast. I brosh my tooth , clean my face.
After I go to school . When I finish the school I have lunch in the dining room, after I do an extracurricular activity. When I finish I go to my home and have a snack, after I do my homework. When I finish I play with computer and after have a shower. I have dinner. When I finish I watch TV and after I go to the bed.

Jaime:
I get up at 7:30. I get dressed and after I have a breakfast. After I go to school . When I
finish the school I go walking to my house. Then I have lunch . When I finish I do my homework and I practise violin. After have a shower and have dinner. When I finish i go to the bed at ten o'clock.

Andrés:
I get up at half past seven, after I have a shower, after I take breakfast and brooth my tooth. At 8:0 5 I o walking to the school. When I Finish school I go home. Then Ihave lunch and see TV . After I do my homework and always play guitar. Some days I go to football and English after extra activities I go to home I have dinner. Them I watch TV and I go to bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario