martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Our trip in the Pais Vasco.

Elena:
I went to the trip with the school. On 9th of April we took the bus and started our trip. We traveled 12 hours and finaly we arrived to Navarra. In my bedroom we were 18 people, all girls. We were very tired, so we had dinner in the camping and went to sleep. But the first day anybody slept very well. We had a nice time in Bilbao, on 12th of April. First we visited the Guggenheim. When we were visiting it, Pablo Becerra broke a sculpture, and all the people went to saw it. In San Sebastián I met with my friend Candela, because she live there, and we went to "La playa de la Concha", and had lunch in the center. I fell in love of San Sebastián. Mundaka was amazing. The beach was beautiful and the people were very good. The last night we slept a little bit and we had a nice time in the bedroom. When we returned to Seville, I was very happy, but I didn't wanted to finished the trip.

Yaiza:
I went to school every days, because I didn't go to Bilbao. The firts day we broke a honeycomb with a oranges and with spotlights. Every days we saw a terror movies, but Marta didn't want. On Tuesday Kike and Josemi went to school drunk and Charo told with Kike's mum. On Wednesday we saw "Saw VII" and  "Zombieland" and Nano throwed flying cricket to Maria. On Thrusday, we saw "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"  and after we saw a people of 3º ESO without clothes, because they played a "La Piedra", if you have a stone in the corridors they weted you. And Friday I didn't go to school because I went to Bilbao.

5 comentarios:

kike dijo...

the post of yaiza is better^^WASABIII

Alfonso dijo...

Yaiza, what's the meaning of throwed flying cricket? There's so weird...
Andrea.

LGC dijo...

This post is great, both of you explained very good what you did in the Pais Vasco and at school. Javi and Lucia

Elena sin H dijo...

Yaiza: the meaning is "tirar un grillo volador"

Anónimo dijo...

Very interesting for us. Very nice.

Publicar un comentario