martes, 26 de abril de 2011

The trip(Dan Fernández y Alejandro Chaparro)

Dan: I didn´t go to the trip in the País Vasco because my parents haven´t enough money to pay 375 euros. I only came to the english´s classes on Wednesday and Friday so in the first day I saw a film called "Saw 7" but I did my homework of Spanish. On Friday I saw the film "The King of the Rings 2". A day, we found a honeycomb and a child broek it.


Chaparro: when we went to the País Vasco, the trip was 12 hours long and we passed Badajoz,Salamanca and Burgos. In the night, we played Buzzer and Poker and then we talked with our friends. Some afternoons we played football and we didn´t play all days because was raining. In the Guggenheim museum and a student broek a sculture, but the security of the museum didn´t angry. In San Sebastián, some people swam in La Concha beach, because the water didn´t was very cold.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario